Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a map of the event showing the trick or treat stations?
- Yes, you can find an event map from 2018 HERE.
Can I participate in the event or sponsor the event?
- Yes! We are actively looking for sponsors and signing up all candy stations at the moment. These will sell out. Sponsorship information can be found HERE or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Where do I park?
- See a map for our parking recommendations HERE
How long is the trick or treat path?
- The path for this year is 1.2 miles along the Riverwalk from Water Works Park to MacDill Park
Is there a cost to trick or treat?
- No, this event is free to the public, but we ask only children in costume trick or treat
Will you provide trick or treat bags?
- We have a limited supply of trick or treat canvas bags available at 3 locations (Armature Works 7th Ave and Ola; MacDill Park, and Curtis Hixon Park)
If you run out of bags can we use own?
- Yes – you can use your own trick or treat bag
Will you have food & beverage available?
- Yes, in addition to the restaurants normally available along the Riverwalk, there will be food trucks in Water Works Park and Curtis Hixon Park
Who is allowed to trick or treat?
- This event is for kids in costume. All children must be accompanied by an adult
How many treats will we get?
- One trick or treat item per child per location, while supplies last
How many trick or treat stations are there?
- There will be about 40 stations along the Riverwalk and in the parks