Tampa’s largest lighted boat parade will happen the Saturday before Christmas along the Hillsborough River in Downtown Tampa. The parade begins in the Convention Center basin, travels to the Heights, and ends at Sparkman Wharf. Judges are pairs from Big Brothers and Big Sisters and the winner of the sailboat and motorboat competitions will each receive a trophy.
Mark your calendars now for the 2021 Holiday Lighted Boat Parade!
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2021
Rain Date: Sunday, December 19, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM
Stay tuned for participant registration coming soon!
2020 DOWNTOWN TAMPA HOLIDAY LIGHTED BOAT PARADE WINNERS
Small/Motor Boat Competition
1ST – DON CAYO, COLLEGE WALL ART #56
2ND – MIKE MARSH, CADDYWHOMPUS #52
3RD – CRAIG PARRINO, LAUREN NICOLE #57
Large/Sail Boat Competition
1ST – TED HAMILTON, GLEE #101
2ND – PAT MACDONALD, LAZY LADY #106
3RD – MICHAEL BUCKLEY, SANTA SLEIGH #99
Thank you to our event sponsors. Without their support, the holiday lighted boat parade would not be possible.
sponsorships for the 2021 holiday boat parade are available
To keep the Riverwalk Holiday Boat Parade a FREE community event for spectators, we rely on event sponsorships to help us cover the costs of the parade.
SPONSOR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Sponsor name and brand incorporated into the Holiday Boat Parade signage
- Complimentary tickets to the Captain's Party
- Media recognition through all means used by the event
- Opportunity to provide branded prizes to boat parade participants
- Logo inclusion on Friends of the Riverwalk website
- Logo inclusion in event social media campaign
- Logo inclusion on event email campaign
For more information about sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.